· Design network-related solutions for various project and operational needs for network deployments.
· Administration of Network hardware and software.
· Responsible for managing Networking (wired, wireless, Fiber Optics, etc).
· Expert level experience with Cisco/Other Vendors (routers, switches, firewalls, IP Phones).
· Hands-on Experience in Implementing Routing Protocols, VLANs, and Inter VLAN Routing.
· P2P Wireless Configuration/Administration such as Ubiquiti Devices (Nano Station, Air Fiber)
· Configure & troubleshoot WLAN Controller and Wireless APs, Access ID Based DHCP, Guest/LAN Network.
· Hands-on experience with monitoring systems such as Solar Winds, and PRTG.
· Configuring overall network security (firewall, IPS, DMZ).
· Experience: At least 4-6 years in Network Administration.
· Certification: CCNA, CCNP.
· Plus Point: MCSE, RHCSA.
· Bachelor or Master in Computer Science/IT.
· Working Hours: 08:00 AM to 04:30 PM.
- Manage and monitor whole network
- Implementation of network security
- Design & Deploye Wireless Network
- Accessment and procurement equipment
- Assist the Senior in department activities
- Switching and Routing Protocols
- Design WLAN, Managed AP, Guest Network
- Handle Firewalls and Security Devices
- Network Monitoring software configuration
- Design & Implement P2P Devices
Nice to have
- Team Player
- Self Initiative
- Linux Administration
- Microsoft Client and Server Side Management